I truly hope this blog helps you(:
I do not encourage ED's & I try to help anyone that needs it:)
p.s. I also have a personal blog, just ask for the pass:)
88 Snacks Under 100 Calories
Originally from The Greatist
- Mini PB&F: One fig Newton with 1 teaspoon peanut butter.
- Chocolate Banana: Half a frozen banana [this size] dipped in two squares of melted dark chocolate.
- Frozen grapes (any color): 1 cup (about 28 grapes), stuck in the freezer for 2+ hours.
- Honeyed Yogurt: ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt with a dash of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon honey.
- Spiced Orange: One orange— about the size of a tennis ball— sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Grilled Pineapple: 2 ¼-inch thick pineapple rounds (about 1 cup), grilled (or sautéed) for two minutes or until golden.
- Berries n’ Cream: 1 cup blueberries with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
- Stuffed Figs: Two small dried figs with 1 tablespoon reduced-fat ricotta stuffed inside. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Oats n’ Berries: ⅓ cup rolled oats (cooked with water), topped with cinnamon and ¼ cup freshberries.
- Dark Chocolate: One block, or three squares.
- Nut-Stuffed Date: One Medjool Date filled with one teaspoon natural unsalted almond butter.
- Chocolate Milk: 6 ounces skim milk mixed with 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup.
- Cinnamon Applesauce: 1 cup unsweetened applesauce (like Motts). Or, try this homemade version!
- Citrus-Berry Salad: 1 cup mixed berry salad (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries) tossed with one tablespoon fresh-squeezed orange juice.
- Maple-Pumpkin Yogurt: ½ cup non-fat regular yogurt (go Greek for extra protein!) with 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree and 1 teaspoon maple syrup… like this!
- Chocolate Pudding: One 4oz package. Try a fat/sugar free version or a homemade one!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Five strawberries dipped in two squares melted dark chocolate.
- Tropical Juice Smoothie: ¼ cup pineapple juice, orange juice, and apple juice, blended with ice.
- Vanilla and Banana Smoothie: ½ cup sliced banana, ¼ cup nonfat vanilla yogurt, and a handful of ice blended until smooth.
- MYO Banana Chips: One sliced banana dipped in lemon juice and baked.
- Baked Apple: One tennis ball-sized apple, cored, filled with 1 teaspoon brown sugar and cinnamon, and baked until tender.
- Fruity Waffles: One 7-grain frozen waffle toasted and topped with ¼ cup fresh mixed berries.
- Skinny S’more: Two graham crackers with one roasted marshmallow and one small square dark chocolate.
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers & Peanut butter: Two graham cracker squares with 1 teaspoon peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Cereal and Milk: ½ cup rice krispies with ½ cup skim milk.
- Milk n’ Cookies: Five animal crackers with ½ cup skim milk.
- Warm Spiced Cider: 6 ounces apple cider with sprinkles of cinnamon and nutmeg, warmed.
- Citrus Sherbet: ½ cup lime sherbet (about one standard-sized ice-cream scoop) with ½ sliced kiwi.
- Café Latte: 8 ounces steamed skim milk with 1 shot espresso.
- Jelly Beans: 25 of ‘em! Although we don’t recommend these.
- Marshmallow Pear: ½ pear diced and topped with 1 tablespoon marshmallow fluff.
- Protein Shake: One scoop protein powder with 8 ounces water (choose from tasty powder flavors like cookies n’ cream and chocolate peanut butter!).
- M.Y.O. Popsicle: 8 ounces lemonade frozen in an ice pop mold, or use a small paper cup as a mold.
- Apple Chips: Munch on ¾ cup of kinds like these, or use this recipe
- Carrots n’ Hummus: About 10 baby carrots with 2 tablespoons hummus.
- Pistachios: A couple handfuls— about 25 nuts (Crackin’ them open will take more time and avoid grabbing 25 more).
- Cheese n’ Crackers: Five Kashi 7-grain crackers with 1 stick reduced-fat string cheese.
- Dippy Egg: Oneover easy egg with ½ slice whole-wheat toast, sliced (to dip in yolk!).
- Cheesy Breaded Tomatoes: Two roasted plum tomatoes sliced and topped with 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Curried Sweet Potato: One medium sweet potato (about 5 inches long) cooked for six minutes in the microwave and mashed with 1 teaspoon curry, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- “Cheesy” Popcorn: 2 cups air-popped popcorn with 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast— it’ll taste like real cheese!
- Guacamole stuffed Egg Whites: Halve a hardboiled egg, remove yolk, and stuff the empty space with 2 tablespoons guacamole (avocado, lime, cilantro and salt).
- Grilled Spinach and Feta Polenta: 3 oz polenta (about the size of a deck of cards) cooked with 1 ½ cups water and topped with 1 teaspoon feta cheese and a handful spinach.
- Soy Edamame: ¼ cup boiled Edamame with 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
- Dijon Pretzels: Two pretzel rods with 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- Crunchy Curried Tuna Salad: ½ cup canned tuna with 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1 tablespoon chopped red onion, and two ribs celery (chopped).
- Greek Tomatoes: One tomato (about the size of a tennis ball) chopped and mixed with 1 tablespoon feta and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Shrimp Cocktail: Eight medium sized shrimp boiled and served with 2 tablespoons classic cocktail sauce.
- Smoked Beef Jerky: About 1 ounce— look for low sodium versions!
- Cheddar and Tomato Soup: ½ cup tomato soup with 1 tablespoon shredded low-fat cheddar cheese.
- Kale Chips: ½ cup raw kale— stems removed— baked with 1 teaspoon olive oil at 400° until crisp.
- Sweet Potato Fries: One light-bulb sized sweet potato sliced, tossed with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and baked at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Cucumber Sandwich: ½ English muffin with 2 tablespoons cottage cheese and three slices of cucumber.
- Turkey Roll-Ups: Four slices smoked turkey rolled up and dipped in 2 teaspoons honey mustard.
- Mixed Olives: About 8 olives.
- Antipasto Plate: One Pepperocini, a ½ inch cube of cheddar cheese, one slice pepperoni, and one olive.
- Pumpkin Seeds: 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, sprayed with oil (just a spritz!) and baked at for 400° for 15 minutes or until brown. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Choco-Soy Nuts: 3 tablespoons soy nuts with 1 teaspoon cocoa nibs.
- Wasabi Peas: About ⅓ cup of these green treats.
- Balsamic Veggies: 3 cups raw peppers (any color!) dipped in 2 tablespoons balsamic reduction.
- Cheesy Roasted Asparagus: Four spears (spritzed with olive-oil spray) and topped with 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, baked for 10 minutes at 400°.
- Cucumber salad: One large cucumber (sliced) with 2 tablespoons chopped red onion and 2 tablespoons apple-cider vinegar.
- Spinach and Feta Egg-White Scramble: Three egg whites scrambled and mixed with ½ cup rawspinach and 1 tbsp feta cheese. Cook in frying pan or zap in microwave until egg whites are no longer runny (about 1-2 minutes).
- Crunchy Kale Salad: 1 cup kale leaves chopped with 1 teaspoon honey and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- Chick Pea Salad: ¼ chickpeas with 1 tablespoon sliced scallions, a squeeze of lemon juice, and ¼ cup diced tomatoes.
- Grilled Garlic Corn on the Cob: One small-sized ear brushed with 1 teaspoon sautéed minced garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil, grilled until tender.
- Pretzels & Cream Cheese: 15mini pretzel sticks with 2 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese.
- Bacon Brussels Salad: Seven brussel spouts thinly sliced and mixed with one piece lean bacon, chopped.
- Rosemary Potatoes: ⅓ cup thinly sliced potato tossed with 1 teaspoons olive oil and a teaspoon of chopped rosemary.
- Spicy Black Beans: ¼ cup black beans with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon non-fat Greek yogurt.
- Caprese Salad: 1 ounce (hockey puck sized) of fresh mozzarella with ½ cup cherry tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Goldfish: About 40 fishies…try the cheddar kind!
- Chips n’ Salsa: 10 baked tortilla chips with ¼ cup salsa.
- Mini Ham Sandwich: Two slices honey-baked ham with 2 teaspoons honey mustard rolled in a lettuce leaf.
- Lox Bagel: ½ whole-wheat mini bagel with two thin slices of lox.
Sweet & Salty
- Chocolate Trail Mix: Eight almonds, four chocolate chips, and 1 tablespoon raisins.
- Apples and Cheese: 1 non-fat mozzarella cheese stick with half of a baseball-sized apple (any variety), sliced.
- PB & Celery: 1 medium celery stalk with 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
- Cottage Cheese Melon Boat: 1 cup melon balls with ½ cup non-fat cottage cheese.
- Carrot and Raisin Salad: 1 cup shaved carrots with 2 tablespoons raisins and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- Tropical Cottage Cheese: ½ cup non-fat cottage cheese with ½ cup fresh mango and pineapple, chopped.
- Blue-Cheese Stuffed Apricots: Three dried apricots with 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese.
- Rice Cake and Almond Butter: One rice cake (try brown rice!) with 2 teaspoons almond butter.
- Sweet n’ Spicy Pecans: Five pecans roasted with 2 teaspoons maple syrup and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Apples n’ Peanut Butter: ½ an apple, sliced and dipped in 1 teaspoon natural peanut butter.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crackers: Four wheat thins dipped in 1 teaspoon Nutella (or other hazelnut spread).
- Strawberry Salad: 1 cup raw spinach with ½ cup sliced strawberries and 1 tablespoon balsamic.
- Cacao-Roasted Almonds: Pop in eight almonds like these!